Conditions of Use
This website’s owner is SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL, with Tax ID number B65461204 and with their registered office at C GOYA N 6, 28001, MADRID included in the Commercial Register in Volume 35484, sheet 69, page 637802. The company contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, concerning Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), currently in force, SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL must comply with the obligation to notify which cookies it uses and for what purposes.
Cookies are essential for Internet operation, as they offer innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services and make our website easier to browse and use.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies / Own cookies / Session cookies: These are needed for correct web browsing and are gathered by the website publisher in order to provide the service requested by the user. Some collect information for as long as the user browses the webpage, in order to provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies / Analytical cookies are gathered and managed by a third party, and cannot be considered our own cookies. These allow the provider of a service (e.g. Google Analytics) to associate browsing behaviour with a user, in order to understand their use of the webpage and to analyse statistics on the most-visited content, number of visitors, etc.
Additionally, SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL provides more detailed information about the cookies it uses, their owners, their specific use or purpose, the storage periods and the international data transfers made by each cookie used on our website:
- First-Party cookies: Technical Cookies, Own cookies, Session cookies.
- Third-party cookies:Google Analytics cookies.
- For Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- For Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For Explorer/Edge, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442
- For Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Opera, click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
Data of the website’s owner:
- Name: SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL
- Tax ID: B65461204
- Address: CALLE GOYA 62 28001, MADRID
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 91 1714151
- Company Registration number: Volume 35484, sheet 69, page 637802
- Main purpose: Information on the services offered by the entity.
Pursuant to current applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be included in the processing system owned by SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL with Tax Identification Number B65461204 and registered office located at CALLE GOYA 62 28001, MADRID, and that their respective purposes, storage periods and legal bases are listed below. For the processing that requires this, we also inform you of the possibility of profiling and automated decision-making, as well as the possible disclosures and international transfers that SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL plans to make:
- Website management: Purpose: Process and manage the data required for the website’s functionality Storage period: Until withdrawal of the consent given. Legal basis: The data subject’s consent. Type of data: Only identifying data. Disclosures: Not expected. International transfers: Not expected. Profiling: Not expected.
- Regulatory compliance: Purpose: Manage and process the obligations and duties arising from compliance with the regulations which apply to the organisation. Storage period: Copies of the documents will be kept until the actions for claiming a possible liability have lapsed. Legal basis: Compliance with a law. Type of data: Only identifying data. Disclosures: Your data will be disclosed, if necessary, to bodies and/or public administrations with jurisdiction in the matter in order to comply with the obligations established in applicable legislation. In addition, you are informed that the legal basis for the disclosure is to comply with the obligations set forth in applicable legislation. International transfers: Not expected. Profiling: Not expected.
Marketing actions: Purpose: Collect, record and process data for advertising and market prospection activities for our products and/or services. Storage period: For such time as the consent is given. Legal basis: The data subject’s consent. Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: None. International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected.
Data subjects’ rights
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL informs you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, portability and objection to processing your personal data before the Data Controller, and also withdraw the consent given.
- Right of Access: This is your right to obtain information about your specific personal data and what processing has been or is being carried out on them, and also the information available about the source of such data and the disclosures made or planned.
- Right of Rectification: This is your right to correction of inaccurate or incomplete data. Any such correction can only be made for the information that is under the APP’s control, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content that contain your personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally intended by the data controller.
- Right of Erasure: This is the right to erase your personal data, except as provided in the GDPR itsel for in other applicable regulations where obligatory storage periods and formats are specified.
- Right of Portability: The right to receive the personal data that you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Right of Objection: This is your right to prevent or stop processing of your personal data by SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must comply with the following requirements:
- Send a letter to the address CALLE GOYA 62 28001, MADRID (for the attention of SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The letter sent by the data subject requesting exercise of a given right must comply with the following legal requirements:
- The data subject’s full name and a copy of the Spanish National Identity Document or Foreigner Identity Document or any other identifying document. In the exceptional cases where representatives are accepted, these will also have to identify themselves in the same manner, in addition to the document confirming their status as representative. The photocopy of the National Identity Document may be replaced by other documents that prove identity by any other means valid under the law.
- The specific content of the request. (In which you request the information you wish to access). If you do not make any reference to a specific file, you will be given all the information held with your personal data. If you request information from a particular file, only the information in this file will be given. If you request information about a third party, this will be refused in all cases. If you request the information over the phone, you will be asked to request the information in writing; you will be told how you can do this and the address you must send your request to. You will never be given information over the phone.
- Address for notices.
- The date and the requesting person’s signature.
- Supporting documents for the request made.
- The data subject must use any medium that provides proof of you sending the request and us receiving it.
Lastly, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you know or consider that a particular event may involve a breach of applicable data protection regulations.
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, matched to the level of risk entailed by the processing carried out by it and explained in the section on the terms and conditions of use, with the goal of guaranteeing their completeness, confidentiality and availability.
Users and Responsibility Regime
By browsing, accessing and using SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL’s website, constitutes the person as a user. As a result of browsing SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL’s website, the said user accepts all the conditions of use established herein, notwithstanding the application of the corresponding obligatory regulations applicable in each case.
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL’s website provides a broad range of information, services and data. The user accepts their personal responsibility for the correct use of this website. This responsibility includes:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the formulas requested by SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL in order to access certain contents or services offered on the website.
- The use of information, services and data offered by SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL contrary to what is established in these terms and conditions, the law, morality, good manners and public order, or any other use that might result in the violation of third-party rights or affect the proper operation of the website.
Policy Regarding Links and Exemption of Liability
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL is not responsible for the content of any of the websites the user might access through the links included on the website, and in no case will they examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites. In addition, they cannot guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of websites pertaining to others that may be accessed via the links.
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any sort of harm coming to the users of their website that may result from use of the same. Therefore, SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the possible damage that the user might suffer as the result of their Internet use.
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL reserves the right to make any amendments to the content of its website it deems appropriate, without prior notice. This includes the content of the website, its Terms and Conditions of Use, or the General Terms and Conditions of Contracting. Such changes may be made via their website in any way permissible by law, and shall be binding during the time in which they remain published on the website and until they are modified by subsequent amendments.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL in its own right or as a franchisee is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights for its webpage. In addition, all elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, layout and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for correct operation, access and use, etc.) are held by SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL. As a result, these works are protected as intellectual property by Spanish Law; in this case, both Spanish and European law in this area are applicable, as are international agreements on such matters to which Spain adheres.
All rights reserved. By virtue of what is established in the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution or public communication of all or part of the contents of this webpage (including the means by which they are made available) for commercial ends, in any form or by any technical means are expressly forbidden without the authorization of SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL.
The user promises to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights held by SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL. Users may view the elements on the site or even print them out, copy them or store them on the hard drive of their computer or in any other physical format, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. The user must abstain from erasing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL’s web pages.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and security of information between SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL and the user.
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL has an SSL security certificate in order to perform safe connections.
In this process, several parameters are established to ensure safe connections. These are made using pre- established keys, encoding and decoding all information sent until the connection is closed.
Legal Actions, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL also reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for improper use of its website and content, or for non-fulfilment of these terms.
The relationship between user and provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spain. In the event of any disagreement between the parties, they may submit their conflicts for arbitration or take them to the ordinary courts, in accordance with the applicable rules concerning jurisdiction. SUNCO CAPITAL GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENTS SL is located in MADRID, Spain.
Contracts concluded electronically in which a consumer is one of the parties will be presumed to have been concluded at the place where the consumer has his or her usual place of abode.
Electronic contracts between business people or professionals, in the absence of a specific agreement otherwise between the parties, will be presumed to have been concluded at the place where the service provider has its permanent establishment.